Endless searches through the internet, reading store catalogs and perusing through customer reviews; that’s the normal life for any homeowner seeking to invest in a great vacuum cleaner.
Such a cleaner is what brings about the difference between a spotlessly clean house and house that’s clean yes, but once inside, you suffer from bouts of sneezing.
This is what led me to purchasing this excellent Shark stick vacuum, a cleaning companion that combines beauty, power and effectiveness.
Below are the lovable features of the Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum (SV1106):
- Cordless – Cleaning your home using a corded vacuum is usually a hassle given the limited cleaning radius due to the cords and the risk of tripping. This machine’s lack of power cords gives it an upper hand in terms of maneuverability and capability to clean larger areas as it does not entirely depend on power outlets. It also doesn’t tether the user to a small cleaning radius thus can be used to clean basically everywhere.
- Lightweight and compact – This Shark Navigator model weighs merely 10.1 Pounds, quite on the lower side for a machine of its caliber. It measures 9.8 by 10.5 by 24.1 Inches, unbelievably small for the power it has to offer. Its compact and lightweight nature (more on lightweight vacuum cleaners here) makes it ideal for quick cleaning tasks and small messes.
- Versatile – The versatility makes cleaning of both carpeted floors and bare floors a joy rather than a job. It features 2 speed settings and a strong suction power that make this possible. It also comes with a motorized brush that lifts and pulls out pet hairs and deep-seated dirt from carpeted surfaces making it an ideal pet vacuum. It also comes with a crevice tool and a Turbo Brush that make it even more optimal for cleaning of a larger variety of surfaces.
- Portability and maneuverability – In addition to this stick vac being light and compact, it also features a swivel steering that makes moving it easier thus ideal for cleaning around and under furniture and other hard-to-reach areas. It also features rubberized wheels that make movement easier and also reduces scratching of floors and carpets.
- An excellent battery – This vacuum cleaner runs on a rechargeable battery. This battery is praised for its ability to last long on a single charge and also its long battery life. Its 4 hour charging time is also considerably short as compared to other cordless vacuum cleaners, making it more flexible in terms of usage.
- Ease of use – This cleaner comes with features that make it user-friendly thus easier to use for cleaning. Emptying its dirt cup is also very easy as it only requires unclipping it from the vac, opening the compartment and dumping the dirt. It does not feature any complicated settings, buttons, or adjustment knobs. It also comes with a user manual that simplifies everything.
- Filtration – This vacuum features 2 filters: a mesh filter at the top of its dirt cup and a foam filter at the bottom. These two ensure that the air is also filtered and kept pure to avoid sparking of allergies.
- Price – There’s a lot of comparison between Dyson vs Shark, but when it comes to getting the most bang for your buck, Shark definitely wins a good number of times.
Although the $150-$400 bracket is where most of the best vacuums fall under, the SV1106 shark stick vacuum cleaner is a hidden gem found under the “below $150” bracket. It prides itself on an affordable price tag and and a high rating at most online retail stores.
Here is a comparison of the top 3 vacuums currently available based on many reviews:
Top 3 Shark Broom Stick Vacuum Comparison Chart:
|Top 3 Stick Vacuums|
(1 - 10)
|Shark Rocket Stick Vacuum HV302|
|Shark Rocket HV322 TruePet Ultra-Light|
|Shark Navigator SV1106 Freestyle (Cordless)|
Leave a Reply