A vacuum cleaner is an extremely essential piece of equipment for any homeowner considering the fact that a broom and dustpan cannot even get close to its effectiveness in cleaning.
With a reliable handheld vacuum cleaner, there’s no chance for dust particles to escape. You get all the convenience you need in terms of portability and ease of use.
The Electrolux Ergorapido EL2010A is your type of vacuum if you’re looking for something that gives you the features of a stick vacuum, but also doubles up as a handheld.
- Dimensions: 5 by 10.8 by 42.5 Inches.
- Weight: 5.5 Pounds
- 2-in-1 handheld and stick vacuum
- Powered by a 10.8 V NiHM battery
- A swivel head that twists up to 180 degrees.
- LED headlights.
- Adjustable speed.
- Dusting brush and crevice tool.
- Versatility: With a provision of turning this vacuum cleaner from a stick to a handheld, you get all of the versatility from each type.
- Very Portable: The EL2010A measures 5 by 10.8 by 42.5 Inches and weighs merely 5.5 Pounds. This is compact and light enough to ensure portability and maneuverability. It also features a 180 degree twistable swivel head that makes it super easy to move around corners, edges and other obstacles.
- Easy to us: Operating the Ergorapido Plus is quite a cinch. The settings are all well positioned and controlling the actual vacuum itself is very straightforward.
- Cordless: A cordless vacuum cleaner that can last for long time is usually a love for most homeowners given the independence it gives them in terms of cleaning radius.
- Recharge time: For a vacuum cleaner with a 15-minutes run-time as a handheld and 12 minute as a stick, a recharge time of 10 to 12 hours is quite long.
The Ergorapido EL2010A is a superb unit for anyone in need of convenience and reliability from a single unit. Its ability to transform from a stick vacuum to a handheld vacuum and still work effectively is what makes it the perfect pick for any homeowner. To learn more about this nifty little vacuum, check out some of the customer reviews from Amazon.com.