Everyone knows how important a clean floor can be and, subsequently, just how hard it is to find a good vacuum cleaner that doesn’t take up a whole closet or require a lot of maintenance. Enter the Dyson Stick Vacuum, a svelte and simply designed vacuum that has heard your concerns and wants to make your life about a million times easier.
Top 5 Stick Models
There are several new models out and a lot of new information, so here are my top five choices:
- Dyson V6 – I gave this one the number one spot because of its broad appeal. This is the vacuum absolutely anyone can use in their home, apartment or business. It’s the basic cleaner-upper but it’s level of power and ease of use make it an instant classic.
- V6 Absolute – Allergy sufferers will be able to breathe once more after they clean their homes with this unique vacuum. It comes with a HEPA filter to help out anyone struggling with seasonal or dust allergies. The two cleaner heads also help you pick up larger debris along with all that pesky dust so absolutely nothing is left behind.
- V6 Motorhead – The heavy-metal name for this awesome cleaner is well-deserved. It has 75 percent more brush bar power than the Animal. This model is specifically for those tougher, more intense jobs, so if you are surrounded by rambunctious pets, muddy children and the occasional head-banger, this is the one you want.
- V6 Fluffy – If your place has shining hardwood floors, this is the one you want. This model is specifically tooled for hardwood, concrete and tiled floors and has amazing power. Just charge it and get 20 minutes to make your floor look brand new, no matter how much your cat or dog has shed all over it.
- V6 Animal – This model impressed me with its apartment-friendly level of power. It’s great for small corners and getting those harder to find pet hairs out of deep carpet. Also, the noise won’t wake up your downstairs neighbors and the Animal takes up less room than a more traditional vacuum.
What You Get When You Buy a Dyson Stick
I left out the accessories in each of these because all of them have about the same set of bonus tools to help you manage clean up and keep your place sparkling. When you buy a stick vacuum from Dyson, you get:
- An easy to use cleaner that easily converts into a handheld.
- A docking station for it to charge up on the wall and out of your way.
- Push-button bin emptying – no messy bags.
- The amazing Dyson digital motor.
After years of struggling with my mom’s stand up vacuum and marveling at how heavy and slow it was, I am thrilled to finally have access to one of these. I love being able to clean my whole floor in just a few minutes and that I don’t have to sacrifice a closet to store it. I loved it in my apartment and I love it now for my four-bedroom house. If you’re not a big fan of Dyson, there are plenty of other great stick cleaners available.