Just like its predecessors, the Dyson DC65 Animal is a high-end, futuristic masterpiece that not only looks sexy but feels like it too because of the ball technology.
For an upright vacuum, the design is very attractive, and according the Dyson engineers, its performance is as good as it looks.
This sheek vacuum is a major improvement to their previous model because it has even more power thanks to the Radial Root Cyclone Technology it uses. The tangle-free turbine tool has counter rotating heads with brushes that efficiently remove tough hair strands from carpets.
Most of the technology can be found inside the ball, making it light and easier to use. My favorite part about all this is that even my young teenage children were able to vacuum their rooms with ease.
- Brushes – The Dyson DC65 has multiple types of brushes to clean different types of surfaces. The stiff brush scrubs out dirt from hard surfaces while the soft brush cleans the upholstery gently.
- Tangle-free turbine tool – this tool counter rotates to make any type of hair and debris curl around it while it picks up dirt from all sides.
- Self-adjusting cleaner head – unlike other vacuums, the DC65 has self-adjusting cleaner heads making it super convenient when moving from one floor type to another.
- Bag-free Radial Root Cyclone Technology – This helps air to flow more easily reducing turbulence and preserving air pressure. The technology also helps trap the tiniest of particles inside the inner cyclone.
- Ball Technology – the Dyson ball tremendously increases maneuverability and allows it to get into all types of nooks and crannies.
- More power – The brush roll has 25 percent more power, which allows it to grab a lot more dirt from the carpet.
- Ball technology – the ball makes the vacuum light to handle and easy to maneuver around and under the furniture.
- Long hose and cord so its easy to move around and doesn’t require you to bend into awkward positions in order to reach a certain spot.
- It’s really quiet for a vacuum.
- Easy to maintain. With a push of a button, you can easily empty the canister. The filters are also very easy to wash and set up.
- Price – It’s a bit on the higher end, but then again, you get what you pay for (not always the case though).
- The canister is a bit narrow so sometimes hair does not fall out that easily from it.
It looks like Dyson has done it again! The Dyson DC65 Animal is one of the most efficient vacuums around.
Many of the features concentrate on solving the pet hair problems that many pet owners face. Its design is very futuristic and though it looks light and delicate, it’s made with very durable materials. It’s easy to see why it got so many great reviews on Amazon.com.