A proper vacuum is an absolute must purchase item when you want to keep on top of your household cleaning. A good one will have your home nice and clean, but a bad one will leave you in the dirt, literally. In this article, you are going to learn some of the details about the Dirt Devil Dynamite Plus, and what makes it such a great cleaner to have in your home.
The Low Down – Product Description
This vacuum comes with some nifty tools. There’s a stretch hose, dusting brush, and a crevice tool that will help you get into all the tiny nooks and crannies. Even with all its accessories, it still manages to weigh only 11 lbs. Good news if you’ve got stairs!
Personally, I like the look of Dirt Devil vacuums. I think their branded red color is really attractive. Even more attractive than the actual look of this vacuum is the fact that it has a 2-year warranty.
The M084650RED takes a two-pronged attack at dirt. It combines suction with a revolving brush and is designed to work on multiple types of surfaces.
Pros Worth Mentioning
- The nozzle is designed so that it won’t harm your floors, but it still goes gangbusters when you trap dirt under it.
- It has a compact design that’s not going to clutter up your utility closet.
- According to one reviewer, this vacuum is self-explanatory enough that a child can operate it without prior instruction. That’s impressive.
- There’s a 25-inch power cord so you’re not going to have to go from outlet to outlet as you go from room to room around your house.
Cons to Consider Before Purchase
- If you are in the habit of dancing around and vacuuming like Mrs. Doubtfire, don’t expect to be able to hear your music when using this vacuum. It’s not as quiet as it looks.
- The hose could do with an added inch or two. It’s a big pet peeve of mine when I can almost reach, but just can’t stretch quite far enough. Maybe this is a symptom of my being short and always needing someone to get things down from the top shelf for me?
- Apparently, the hose is prone to occasionally clogging up. Nobody wants to have to stop cleaning their floors to clean their vacuum’s hose.
- Again, the hose is not the best. The amount of suction in comparison to the diameter of the hose is a mismatch. More girth next time please.
Should You Buy It?
As a Dirt Devil vacuum fan, I hate to say this, but I wouldn’t recommend this vacuum as your primary cleaner. It’s big feature draw is supposed to be it’s tools. Unfortunately, those tools are just not up to par. In fact, if you’re looking for a vacuum that’s lightweight, I recommend checking out the Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik SD20000RED.
Leave a Reply